Ingredients for pancake:
- 1/3 cup quick oats
- 1 egg
- 1 egg white
- half a ripe banana
- pinch of cinnamon
Ingredients for spiced honey whip:
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 3 tbsp Greek yogurt (I used plain)
- pinch of nutmeg
- Combine all ingredients for pancakes in a food processor. Pulse several times until well combined.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat.
- Pour half of batter onto skillet and cook for approximately 2-3 minutes, or until bubbles appear around edges. Flip pancake and continue to cook for another 2-3 minutes. Repeat once more for rest of batter.
- Makes two 5 inch pancakes.
- For the spiced honey whip, simply mix together all ingredients in a small bowl. Top off pancakes with this mixture, and enjoy!